Monday, November 22, 2010

Phehhhh

Radiowaves are back...

Blank Space

{Knock} {Knock} Hello? Hello? (Subject 1 knocks on Subject 2)

You can't come in here. (Subject 2 is in the fetal position)

Can I see?

No, you'll eat it.
You'll swallow it whole
and I won't have it anymore.
That makes me sad.

I promise I won't keep it.

But you will.
You can't help it.
It's worth keeping.
Forever.
So it isn't yours.

I'm hurt, really hurt.

Too bad. Go away now.

Will I see you again?

If you can,
then you won't.

Hmmm.

{Pause}
{Pause}
{Pause}

Why are you still here? (Subject 2 lifts head)
Get off of me!

But I'm not on you.

It doesn't matter, get off! (Subject 2 stands up)
{Boom} (Subject 2 pushes Subject 1 to the ground)


Pffffft. (Subject 1 is lifeless. Subject 2 walks away slowly, watching each step.)

No comments:

Post a Comment