Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More...

Written within 15 minutes during a meeting...

Poem #2

Good

            bye

                        love.

                                    I’ll

                        be

            sitting

in

            the

                        sun,

                                    bringing

                        your

            truth

to

            light.

 

 

See

Eyes drenched

{Dead}

 

No

 

Breathing…

Dead Eyes

stop speaking.

 

Read will

through my red spiders.

 

(I’m hiding, but you see me.)

 

Bitch

Cla

            awe.

Animal flesh

Bloodied grit

with distasteful fingertips.

I’ll eat you, bitch.

 

Bitch.

 

Bitch.

 

It hits my teeth like a sizzling coal.

I pull my coat over my fear

and put forth a shaky hand.

I’ll be your

 

Bitch.

 

Bitch.

 

Until he cla

                        awes out my damned compliance,

,

,

,

(I’m waiting)

 

Two Cries

Burnt skies in the window brush. She falls downhill into that sucker balm. “I give up,” she cries with each, rigid tumble. My body belongs to the beat of a monster with four teeth. Pull me out. Out. From my limbs his fist my frost his bite. I’m limp. Limp. Carried along in thunder clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment